Friday, April 6, 2012

Honest Opinions Day.:)

Jessie's HO.:)
I have no idea why, but Jessie is represented by Panda.:)
HO about Jessie, the guy whom we met last week, he was nice, and funny to us..And I know it's kind of hard to read...But it is possible.:) It is not finished by the way, because I don't know much about him.



Christopher's HO.:)
Christopher is represented by the Teddy bear, because well we ( me and Paulie) call him teddy bear, so the best way to represent him is by drawing teddy bear.:):*
HO About ...C.D I think it's the right way to call him.:) ..Hmm he's the most important boy in my life, for the moment, and I know some of the comments aren't cute and all, but I have my reasons, to be angry at him.:) It's the first HO I did actually.:) By the way some of the comments are from Paulie.:P :)

Paulie's HO.:* :)
Well, well, well. heart= I love her that's why I picked heart.:)  Wings= well Devil's have wings too right?!  And the  horns= Devil's have horns, (she doesn't though.). :) :* Love ya Devil Paulie.:* :)
 HO about Devil Paulie.:* :) That's the most completed one, and the most long one as well.:) And as I said to Paulie yesterday it's not even half of the things I wanted to say about her, maybe I'll do the bigger one about her.:) Well her HO was hard to write actually, I don't know why, but I felt this way.:) But she did, the HO for me in return.:) And it was sweet and nice.:) Thank You Devil Paulie.:* :)






Just some sketch, I did 2 or 3 days ago, while sitting at home...:)I love the quote.<3


Love yous.:* :)
Angel.










No comments:

Post a Comment