Monday, May 7, 2012

Saying Sorry.


Dear Devil Paulie.:),
Where do I even begin? I suppose saying “I’m sorry” is a start.
I’m sorry.
I hope you can forgive me for what I did. I hope you still want to be my mummy and surely my only best friend.:) I love you, a lot.:) We've been through a lot of shit... I hate when we fight, especially when it's over a boy, and today it was actually because of Gisty, and I did not wanted it to happen.:(  
I love you and him a lot, yous are the best things I can get in my life.:) And I am really happy I have yous, I don't really have Gisty near me, every day, cause he actually doesn't care about me, But I have you, and you're a good help, and the most amazing adviser.:) I mean when I needed help, you gave me awesome advises, and I never did anything stupid after that.:) You should know, how much I love you.:) 
Even though I love him differently, I still love you more because, you're always near me, and he just somehow stole my heart.:) I'll get over him one day, I hope.:)
P.S : Still hope, you'll go with me to the park on Saturday, so I can give him the damn letter.:) 

Your friend,
Angel Janey.:):*

No comments:

Post a Comment