Monday, May 7, 2012

Sorry seems, to be the hardest word.

Well me and Paulie had a fight today, It was over a REALLY stupid reason.:L And I hate fighting with her, because of him, I hate fighting with her at all, but it just happens.Mostly it is because of how I act with her.:( Like a total BITCH!:(
 And I don't like it at all, so lately she's not acting like my best friend anymore, and all I can say is: IT IS AWFUL!:(
So today's post is: how to say sorry to your, best friend, boyfriend, girlfriend.
How to Say sorry to your Best Friend:
Step 1: Talk to her in somewhere private, or just write a letter.
Step 2:Tell them truth. If he/ she is your real best friend you are going to have to tell him/ her anyways. Tell them you're sorry, and didn't meant, to hurt him/ her.
Step 3: the hardest, and probably the longest one, give her/ him time, to think...Best friends are the best people we can get in the world, and the stupidest think to do is lose them.:(
Step 4: After some time, try talk to him/ her again.
Step 5: If she's not willing to be your best friend, anymore, try to convince her, be your best friend again, if again, it doesn't work, well then, you probably should let her/ him go, if it's really what she wants......Even if it hurts you.:(


How to say sorry to your girlfriend/ boyfriend:
1. Apology Gifts.
2.Write her/ him poem, or romantic letter.(awww)
3.Apology cards. Send him/ her one, I'm sure she/ he will appreciate that.






Example of the apology letter: 




Dear {Friend Name},
Where do I even begin? I suppose saying “I’m sorry” is a start.
I’m sorry.
Looking back, I can’t believe that I {state offending action}.  But I suppose hindsight is always 20/20. It was stupid and I wasn’t the friend that you expected me to be. Even if I explain my actions, it still doesn’t justify that I {said/did} some pretty hurtful things.
                                        
I hope you can forgive me for what I did and put this matter behind us. I treasure our friendship and all the things we’ve done and been through. And hopefully, what transpired can become one of those incidents that make our bond stronger than ever. 
If you have anything on your mind regarding this, please feel free to share it. I promise to listen before I speak. It’s the least I could do if you’re willing to forgive me. You know how to contact me. I hope you do.
Your friend,
{Name}



Try it people.:) Loosing your best friend, is one of the worst things in the world.
I know how it feels....So, don't think about it, just call/ text her or him, and say just three words: I am sorry...If its your best friends, he/she will forgive all of your stupid mistakes.

 I love Yous. Care about people whom you love. They deserve that. I have to learn myself how to appreciate things and people near me.

Your Angel.:(





No comments:

Post a Comment